Re: Big Red

Peter,

Cowens' goal is no doubt to be an NBA head coach again. His position
with the Warriors has a better chance of leading to a head coaching
job than an assistant position with the Celtics would. So I am sure it
is his choice, and not Pitino's. If Pitino were truly too paranoid to
work with Cowens, he wouldn't have invited Cowens to work with his
players in the first place.

Alex