Re: RP show - Jan 30

In a message dated 01/31/2000 4:34:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, awang@mit.edu
writes:

<< The most interesting thing he said, in my opinion, was that his
 ultimate goal, in the pursuit of a championship, was to add to the
 roster and get more athletic at the 4/5 spots. I hope that doesn't set
 off too many Walker trade rumors because Pitino's talked a lot about
 how great Walker is doing and that he wants to develop Walker's
 athleticism. But at the very least, it shows that Pitino's definitely
 looking to upgrade over the Potapenko/Battie/Fortson rotation at
 center, probably to acquire a defense-oriented center with both size
 and shotblocking ability. >>

There was very few people that are athletic and big at the 4 and 5 spots.
That is why they are rarely available. You usually have to develop them
yourself...

DJessen33