Re: Finding a new "big three"

A successful team needs at least 3 starters that can control offense and
defense. The bench has to have obviously 2-3 players that can hold the fort
down when the coach substitutes. I don't think we can reach the mountain
top with Pots unless we get a power forward that is solid in that position.
Pots will help us get respectable in the meantime. This next drafting and
trading season should help us tremendously.