Re: Celtics Taking a Walk Around the Rumor Mill

Good idea (getting Wes Person) IMO if the cap works. Cleveland has plenty of
long range shooters to spare and one major difference between this team and
previous ones is that we don't have a sniper off the bench. You can sometimes
get back into games in a hurry with the combination of the second unit press and
some big three-pointers.
Joe

****