Re: Vote on Fortson

Gotta go with Cecil here. Stewart looked impressive at times last year but
he has not matured a bit. He sucked big time in the summer league getting
outplayed by guys like Sean Marks. If we think Battie is bad at least Tony
has some offensive ability.

Would you do McGrady and Alvin Williams for Walker and Barros and keep
Fortson or Battie at the 4 spot ?