Re: Vote on Fortson

Decent points there.  But if the C's will be over the cap anyway,
my personal prefs would be to have an expensive Mercer,
instead of Danny, EW and Denver's pick next year.  And to have Adrian
be on the team either way.  Let some chemistry grow after you lock up your
talent.

Did not like the trade when it happened.  Here's some wishful thinking,
If Michael Stewart signed with the C's instead of the Popeye Jones
resigning, and if he got minutes and panned out, we would have had
a center that actually complements Antoine (PF).  They may not have traded
for another big man, and I think the C's would be a consistently scary
team(that's been together for a while) at this point, playing a more
typical Pitino style game.