Re: Vote on Fortson

> That's pretty funny, but also depressing, Mercer is a better player,
> with more upside than Fortson, EW, Calbert, or Griffin.

Some pretty unfair comparisons here. Is Mercer willing to sign with
the Celtics for the $2M exception (Cheaney) or the minimum (Griffin)?
And I think both Denver and Boston acknowledged that Mercer is more
valuable than Fortson - that is why a Denver first round pick was
included. And as a complementary player to Walker and Pierce, I'd
rather have Griffin than Mercer, despite his talent. The chemistry
just wasn't there.