RE: Let's not stretch the truth

I don't know why folks here are so positive on the Celts anyway, it's sheer
wishful thinking. The team is battling ok but the talent just isn't there
just yet. The starting 5 is fine at this stage but the bench really sucks.
Doesn't look to me Forston can be a starter, at his present development.
The rest including Battie are laughers. It has shown how weak we are with a
starter out. Maybe it's not Pitino's fault, but the players Pitino has
brought in except Adrian haven't had an impact.