RE: Let's not stretch the truth

Before when the Celtics were losing, I was not a fair weather fan.  But
after they won a few games, I guess I developed  a false sense of hope.  Now
my tolerance for lost games has diminished.  Now I am a fair weather fan.  I
could barely  watch   Wednesday night's game to the very end.   I guess when
they were winning I came to expect more from them.  I did not think that
having Paul down injured, could make that much difference for the team.  How
could one man be that important to the team?

  On another note: how could Adrian Griffin come back so soon?    Not only
that, how could Pitino play Adrian so many minutes?

Right now I am so disgusted with the Celtics that it is beyond words.

Ladynada