Let's not stretch the truth

I sense people getting depressed and exaggerating how bad things
have been.  Let's not disasterize everything here.

Joe said:
> 6) they also need to show fans some pride and composure by getting right
> back on track after two difficult, embarrassing blowouts.

The first of those 2 losses was not a blowout.

"Berry, Mark  S" <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG> said:
> Too bad Battie really has turned out to be "El Busto."

Battie has not turned out to be "El Busto".  In 1 of every 3 games,
he's been tremendous at blocking and changing shots, and at offensive
rebounds & putbacks.  He just needs to make that happen more often.
Last night he was passive.  Whenever he's aggressive, he's awesome.
If Pitino can figure out how to push his buttons, Battie will become
consistently aggressive, and thus consistently great.  Don't give up
so soon.

Jon Mc