Re: Another reason to commit suicide

Peter Delevett wrote:

> This is what we have to look forward to here in the Bay Area:
>
> "Supermodel Tyra Banks and Kobe Bryant will team up for a musical
> performance when they debute Bryant's upcoming single, 'K-O-B-E,' at
> this year's NBA TeamUp Celebration 2000 [during All-Star weekend]. The
> song will be released on Bryant's first album, 'Visions,' due to hit
> stoes in March. The television special [is] an event to honor teen
> volunteerism efforts."

Hey, and maybe they will act together in a made for tv movie.  I mean,
after the ability that Tyra has shown as an actress in the M&M
commercials, together with Kobe's all round sparkling personality, I am
sure that it would match up with something like that show by that supposed
comedian on NBC that had better commercials than it did shows but was so
bad I can't remember the name of the actor or the show, but it might have
been michael.

Of course, Shaq would then have to have his own show and both Kobe and
Shaq could be on Jay Leno with Dennis Rodman.

Of course, who am I to judge, I am sure that Kobe and Tyra are quite
accomplished singers.  Especially after you get through with computer
enhancement, overdubs and having anonymous singers actually do the
singing.

Sorry, but this has got to be a joke.

> Yes, there is nothing that quite says "selfless volunteerism" than
> singing a song ABOUT ONESELF!!
>
> Coming soon, Joe Hironaka releases a song about his infant son,
> 'K-O-J-I.'

Joe, I want to lay down some guitar tracks for you.  I can sing some
harmony too!

--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net