Re: Attendance

Listened to the game on WEEI, was going to tape the delay but decided to
save the VCR the grief after all the result was in early. Pierce would had
to have made a difference, he went out early. We came back to 8 in the 4th
without him but couldn't sustain any decent offense and he can be a stopper
on defense when it counts. Coleman is a savvy player and does push his
weight around. Anderson and Walker had awful shooting nites. This back to
back thing continues to haunt us, don't know why, Charlotte had the same
situation and won. I think it has a lot to do with Kenny, if someone would
look back at his past back to back performances we may find the answer.
Also for the great shape the Celts are supposed to be in we go through our
share of bandaids. Pierce turned an ankle last season and hurt his
performance after, this season same deal, will he ever get a complete
season in? Walker it seems is never hurt.

We're hurtin for certain with this schedule coming up. I really don't
expect much. We needed to buffer our win and losses earlier and didn't. If
there's any logical conclusion how we can stay positive I'd like to hear
it. I figured we had a chance at a decent season, but it would take a
healthy starting unit, because we can't rely on the bench.

cut