tv--see

I don't know what you could see on tv, but when Pierce went onto the
table, he did hurt his hamstring.  He was rubbing it while laying on the
table and was slow getting up.  Unfortunately, this happened right in
front of us.  Later in the game, Jones tried to save a ball in the same
area, but he vaulted over the table and almost got hurt on a stand set
up behind the tables to direct the crowd.

Pierce tried to see if he could go for the second half, and could not.
They wrapped it with ice while the teams were shooting around to warm up
for the second half.

One thing I did wonder about was the tv and radio set up.  Heinshon and
the tv stuff was on the side of the court away from the teams.  Maxwell
and the radio stuff was on the same side with the teams.  Maxwell did
have a tv monitor so he could see replays etc.

The trivia question for the local radio station contest was:

Which of the following bands is not from Boston:

A.  Aerosmith
B.  Boston
C.  AC/DC

They picked a guy about four rows behind me for that gig.  Damn, and I
wanted that $99 bucks too.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net