UP-Fakes!

I think everyone is in agreement that Antoine's game has much improved
since he started going inside. However, there is one thing keeping Twoine
out of a permanent place on the all-star team ( besides the free throws)
That thing is an up-fake , some kind of double clutch move. I've never seen
anyone get as many shots blocked as Antoine. He had at least 4 blocked
tonight in the first half alone. It's not like he can leap out of the
building or something and occasionally gets surprised, he gets blocked a
lot! Honestly, has anyone ever seen him show the ball (ala Paul Pierce) and
then release the shot after the defender is in the air? His scoring average
and shooting % would soar at least 6 points each if he would allow that
someone is going to challenge his shot and he should show them the ball
first at least some of the time.

P.S I have a six year old who needs discipline and constructive criticism
to become a better person. I love her with all the green blood that's in
me. I root for Antoine and I like the guy. Antoine has the talent, drive,
and intellect to be a MONSTER basketball player. Despite his contract
however, he is still a work in progress and when his knowledge and maturity
match his natural gifts, I hope he is still wearing a Celts uniform. By the
way , when my mother criticizes me , I don't think she's bashing me.