Aprehensive

I am aprehensive about my trip to Charlotte tomorrow.  The Celtics have
not played well in back to back games yet.  And Charlotte is playing
well.  But, I am going to hope that tomorrow the Celtics come to play
and Charlotte takes them forgranted.

I am really happy with the way the team is fighting back, and without
Adrian.  I am not going to let myself get too "high" after this win, but
it does show the potential.  And the game had some Celtic hightlights.
So much so, that the local tv sports ran a spot on them for the first
time that  I can remember in years (other than when they played
Charlotte.)  The announcer was impressed at the dismanteling of the
Sonics.

Hey, maybe they are getting the hang of it.  I sure hope so!  Maybe we
can get to .500 tomorrow!!!!

Go Celtics.  I will have on my Celtic hat, coat and tee shirt tomorrow.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net