Antoine Bryant....

Phil Jackson said that he blasted Bryant, who committed six turnovers,
at the
timeout with 4:39 left in the game, to make sure Bryant knew his
feelings.

"I just wanted to let it register with him," Jackson said. "That we
don't want to have it happen. We've gone through this a couple times,
these situations. . . . They're critical in ballgames, and that's
something we don't need to have happen.

[SNIP]

Bryant's reply?

"I told him, I said, look, I try to make plays sometimes, and I know it
doesn't come out, doesn't happen the right way sometimes, but I'm out
there trying my heart out, whatever," Bryant said.