Cheaney

Cheaney is the seasoned pro that can help us off the bench. Working for
Pitino may be difficult. He had to learn the system whatever that was. I'm
glad to see him come alive, we desperately need his outside shooting. The
Celts found the open man in the 4th quarter against the Raptors. A few
games before that Cheaney would come down and set up on either side wide
open and get ignored. Even the defense left him alone. Hope things have
changed.