This guy sure doesn't think Vitaly fits

Here's part of an article at onhoops.com
It's an article about the top 5 bonehead plays (or moves I guess)

Okay it was another of 1998 decisions but Oh my Gosh. I am a Celtics
man, and I like what Pitino is doing in general but I don't see what he
gives them but a hit man. He is not a proven post man (which is why they
say they traded for him) but most importantly: HE IS NOT A CENTER. The
man is a power forward, people!!! Great help along side a legit center
but he cannot handle the true centres of the league (nor the power
forwards like Duncan). He is not going to be a star even if David Falk
takes care of him. He is not a tradeable commodity, so what gives in
Beantown?<<<<<<<<<<<

Josh