Makes sense, Mark (now you need to get the message to Pitino):

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:31:22 -0500
From: Mark Estepp <EsteppJM@appstate.edu>
Subject: Celtics "defense"

I would like to see the C's start Fortson at 4, Walker at 3, and Pots at
5.  Pots is more effective shooting to jumper, so pull him out to around
the foul line, and let Walker work his inside game on one side, and let
Fortson rebound from the other side.  We are never going to know what
Fortson can do the way things are going now.  Let AG come off the bench to
steady the "bombed" squad.  He has no ego to protect anyway (to his credit)