Bad Luck

There are no excuses for the way the Celtics are playing.  You could make a
point that they are young and just now playing together after all of the
injuries, but they should NEVER lose to the Bulls.  I think if we are
patient, we'll see the Celtics make the playoffs this year.  As far as why
the Celtics have sunk so low, you really should look at how bad their luck
has been.  Losing two great players (one a superstar and the other a
possible superstar) would be crushing to any team of any calliber.  Also,
look back on the draft a couple of years ago when the odds were that the
Celtics were going to get at least Duncan or Van Horn, if not both, and
ended up with neither.  We haven't had any luck in the draft as far as
getting a high pick goes.  I do think, however, that the Celtics have do
very well with what they've had to work with.  If you want to talk about
teams who haven't fulfilled their potential, look at Orlando.  They had #1's
in consecutive years.  Do I need to remind you that they have won nothing.
Don't be so critical and just see what happens.  We have a good core of
players and we'll be alright.