Re: celts on directv

At 01:18 PM 1/10/00 -0500, Berry, Mark  S wrote:
>List friends,
>
>I just purchased a DirecTV system. I am interested in the NBA League Pass,
>but not at its current pricetag (the full-season cost). Do any of you know
>if DirecTV pro-rates that cost at any point, or if they offer any
>end-of-season specials? How about "free" specials if you also subscribe for
>next season?
>
>It's tough to get a straight answer from anyone, because they want you to go
>ahead and sign up now for the higher price.

They won't mark it down until well after the All Star break,  usually with
about one quarter of the season to go and it still is pricey IMO. I'm not
positive but last year I recall  $99 as the pro rated price but I could be
wrong. If you live in New England you don't need the Pass as FSNE is part
of the package. Later.Mike