RE: sick of losing to the WORST teams...

Those two death's put us in a real deep hole without a doubt and it isn't
easy rebuilding. This Celtic team has a few promising players on which to
build. I fell pray to the hype of a playoff spot this season. It won't
happen again. We gotta get lucky in the Lottery big time one of these
trips. Pierce was a pretty good start.