Re: Utah Jazz

> As you said, Eisley is a free agent this coming summer as well. If you were
> the Jazz, who would you re-sign as your PG of the future: Eisley or Vaughan?

Its no secret that I'm also a Jazz fan as well as a C's one... so heres a unique
perspective.

The Jazz nixed a trade with the Raptors prior to the season starting that would
have gotten then Doug Christie. The Raptors were offered Howard Eisley but
demanded Jacque Vaughn and that is the sole reason the Jazz nixed the trade, so
its obvious that the Jazz would rather move Eisley. Vaughn would also come
cheaper to them and is more of a Stockton type than Howard is. The Jazz will try
and build their future team with a Stockton prototype...

The Jazz will also keep Adam Keefe as he is a vital piece of their chemistry. He
is apparently a very close friend to Karl Malone and the other members of the big
four (Stock / Horny / BRuss) therefore if they were to trade anyone it would be
Pete Chilcutt; possibly Scott Padgett [former KY collegiate rookie].

Personally, I'd love to see Jacque Vaughn on this current Celtics lineup because
I believe it would improve the bench dramatically.