Re: CHANGES

All excellent points, couldn't agree more. It is not
Walker, Pierce and Anderson, it is the man with the
choir boy eyes that needs to go. Regarding his system,
how can one even call it a system, when half the NBA
a.k.a NBA vets can't play it. I am waiting for the Red
Sox to start playing too. - Mishra