Next year

Maybe we really need to consider what someone else has recommended. After the year is over and if the Clippers land the #1 and lose Taylor, Move Walker to them for the #1 and take Kenyon Martin. He is everything that AW does not provide at the 4 spot. An exceptional leaper & shot blocker with a good inside game. Just what we need in a 4. Unfortunately McCarty, Williams & Battie's contracts will now replaces Ellison's as the ones you can't get rid of. Hopefully we move Fortson in a sign an trade deal or just let him go. We do not need another inconsistent overpaid player.

Is Barros' contract up at year end ?