Re: Pitino subsititution pattern - the problem?

Yeah, it's called tanking by the coach. Pitino needs the lottery big time
to re-establish his so called genius of basketball. He has been made to
look like an idiot amongst his peers and now the Sports pages are picking
him apart. If he wants to be "chief, cook and bottle washer" he must get
criticism for failure. I have never seen a team as unprepared for defense
as this one. Witness his playing of McCarty for the 3rd period as to who he
should play.