Re: Fortson's 19 FT

Kevin,

I went to bd after the 3rd quarter.  I'm not sure if any Celtic fan could
have watched the 4th.  The Bench was bad and the strters were horrible.
Fortson's numbers were really all garbage time points.  I hope other GMs
just read the stat line and his trade value is increased.

I've Its impossible to dislike Danny.  He works hard and is not afraid to
stick his nose in the middle of things.  Unfortunately, he makes a ton of
mistakes and really doesn't seem to fit on our lottery bound team.  On two
occasions, he fought Vitaly for a rebound when he and V were the only guys
near the ball.  Both occasions turned into second chance points in the
fateful 3rd quarter.

Danny could be a productive backup in short minutes, but I don't think
he'll ever be a true starter.  If we can get value for him, its time to
move him.

****dave

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, kevin lok wrote:

> I saw the warriors box score and the Fort went to the line 19times!!!
> Tell me the Cs could not use such "inside presence"
>
> kevin

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY