Re: Net's Gill and Feick on block

--- You wrote:
Gill and Feick available. Gill is a good SG/SF and Feick can rebound
with the best (didn't he played centre for the Nets?). Good trade if
Pitino really wants to trade Fortson here (+cap filler)
--- end of quote ---

I suggest another trade with NJ in the same mold: Van Horn + Marbury for Overton, McCarty + a bad contract or two.

Or, how about Eric Williams + Barros for Shaq + Kobe? Pervis for Duncan? Antoine's jockstrap for Mourning? These are all good trades.

Boy, do we have some brilliant trade strategists on this list or what? And we're putting up with Pitino's Fortson-for-some-third-string-PG trades?  Somebody forward these trade possibilities to Rick, for he obviously doesn't know what he's missing out on.