Net's Gill and Feick on block

Gill and Feick available. Gill is a good SG/SF and Feick can rebound
with the best (didn't he played centre for the Nets?). Good trade if
Pitino really wants to trade Fortson here (+cap filler)
http://www.nypostonline.com/sports/24914.htm
<snip>
So the Nets, who play visiting Miami tonight, have identified the
problem. Finding the solution is another matter. As for trades,
basically they can offer (with hope of return value) only Kendall Gill,
earning $5.6 million in the final year of his deal, and Jamie Feick,
earning $2.0 million in the first year of a six-year contract.

There are several high-level teams that would like to pilfer a player or
two. Unfortunately, they don't want to offer high-level players back,"
said Nash. "Right now, it doesn't appear as if we are [going to trade]
primarily because our best players are restricted by base-year
compensation," Nash said. "Kendall Gill has a lot of value and ... a
number of teams would like to acquire his contract because it gives them
flexibility at the end of the year. There are other teams that view him
as a terrific player to have in the playoffs but unless we're getting a
terrific player back it doesn't make any sense to trade Kendall Gill."
<snip>