NY Post: Knicks interested in Fortson

I'm sure many of you have seen this.  But what do they
have to offer?  That team is all stars and scrubs.  Kurt
Thomas is talented, but no 4 makes sense for Fortson.
I am really getting the feeling that a lottery pick for Danny
would make the most sense.  A top-flight defensive backup
point guard would be good too -- a DJ type.  Otherwise,
I don't know what we need.  So far, the most attractive
possibilities have been Stepnia and Vaughn.  Nowitzski
was a pipe dream before he showed how good he was at
the allstar break.

As far as the NYKs, John Wallace might be a possibility.
I still don't think he has come near his potential.  His D
is supposed to be pretty bad, though.  It just doesn't seem
like we are getting any value here.  We need to trade Danny
for a guy that can really contribute something -- Danny will
surely do so on the team we send him to.  Jim Jackson is
attractive....blah blah blah
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division