Re: "to be liked is a choice"

Jim,

I apologize if I read what you wrote the wrong way. I realize that you're
not Rick's A-number-1-fan and that the whole issue began with a discussion
of specific instances but it seemed to me that things were headed in
another direction. Maybe I should have paid closer attention to the entire
thread, but it honestly seemed to me that you were going that way. All in
all, I think you'll agree we've all probably wasted enough of our time
writing and reading about this issue since it seems - whether we love him
or hate him - we all agree in wanting to be fair in our assessments of
Pitinocchio ;)

-TomM