more rumors

ESPN has updated its page to say the Hawks and Sonics now are in the
market for Danny, too. Any ideas?

Supposedly the Sonics offered Shammond Williams and Greg Foster before
the Alvin Williams deal went through. I think that would be a total
nightmare. Ruben Patterson's name was also mentioned, but I doubt the
Sonics would let him go.

The Hawks might give us Bimbo Coles, who I is having a
better-than-expected year . They also have Anthony Johnson (former
College of Charleston) as their 3rd string point. Neither of these guys
is very big (6'2). Lorenzen Wright has had a disappointing season
statistically; that would be something of a coup, but I'm not holding my
breath.

BTW, Alex, ESPN says Derek Anderson might be going somewhere in a
package with Mo Taylor.