RE: Micro-management on the court?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Hill [mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2000 11:20 AM
To: Celtic list
Cc: Backus, Matthew J.
Subject: Micro-management on the court?

Murphy and Bentz wrote:

I don't know if Pitino being be quiet on the bench would help, but I'd be
willing to try that.  What is obvious is that the micro-managing isn't
working.  That and let the guy's foul out if they must.  The only players it
matters if they foul out are Walker and Pierce.  Let the others play, if
they foul out, so what.  This is not going to change the outcome of this
teams games.  These guy's start walking to the bench when they get thier 2nd
foul.  Then the starter is put back in without sufficent rest.

<Jim

Seems to me that in the book 48 Minutes, Robert Parrish's coach at Golden
State did this to him once.
Someone help me out on this.
Matt