Re: Bird's flight path might end at Boston

Wow, this seems possible huh? Really interesting!   I really hope it happens
because of the hopelessness in the team now that everybody sees that Pitino
is NOT CAPABLE  of running and improving the Celtics team.

This is what I must say... according to Bird in his book(Bird Watching), he
would ONLY return to Boston to either coach or be VP if and only if the
owner is not Gaston and Pitino is out of the state.