On the Fortson Trade

Rick Pitino Press Conference on Spoof Radio

"we're really glad to have Danny back in the fold, he's someone we never really wanted to see go - it was just a case of working out the cap"

"with V, Tony, Antoine and now Danny I feel we now have our frontcourt of the future"

'Danny brings us a big body and a strong rebounding presence - this is just another part of the puzzle that really makes the Boston Celtics a better team"

"With an extra 10 or 11 rebounds per night, that this kid can do for you, we really can have high expectations for the second half - we're still very much thinking about the play-offs"

"this finally allows Antoine to move across to the three"

"Alvin just wasn't on the same page as the rest of the team, he didn't really understand the system and we think its better for both of us that he should be allowed to move on"