Is this your FINAL answer???

<utah sends jacque vaughn and either
adam keefe or scott padgett(he makes  more sense because of his kentucky
ties with pitino) for fort. there  also could be a little tweaking to  the
deal where the jazz send both  keefe and padgett along with vaughn  if the
c's give up barros along with  fort.>

I personally don't care for this deal, even with the modification. I don't
see where any of these guys really fit with this team. Some people like
Vaughn, but he is on 5'10" and not a great shooter. I am personally tired of
small point guards. He is a good leader, passer and good in transistion,
however. Keefe is just an overachieving banger. Padgett is another
overachiever whose lack of skills have been overshadowed by sitting on the
bench of a contender...

The 2nd deal is that the c's send fort and ellison(for detroit's cap room to
try to re-sign hill after this year) to the pistons for laettner and a 2nd
round choice this year.

I like this deal better but would be sold if it included a first rounder.

made. Now, I think somebody has upped the offer, enough so that Pitino called
off the orginal deal with the Raptors. I now think that Pitino is going back
to the other teams to see if they want to counter. Is this your FINAL
answer?....My prediction is that Fortson will end up in Utah. He fits so well
there. They won't call fouls on him there because they have allowed Malone to
get away with murder for 10 years....and don't getted me started on
Stockton...Dana also fits perfectly with the Jazz. I think Utah will have to
add a couple no.1s to get the job done....

DJessen33