Re: Michael Holley makes sense

The 90's/00's players are so frustrating.  I'm not sure why Pitino gets all
the blame.  Defense is part of the game and, going beyond defense to so
many other aspects of the game, learning is part of the job.  It's should
be all just about how much dollars, cars, sex, drugs, and video games you
can consume, it should be about doing whatever you can to be good (not just
look good).  It drives me crazy that players can or won't play do such
things.  It's like I play chess but I don't move the pawns because they are
not as cool as those horsey-thingies.  And why can't young players, the
best athletes around learn to bunt, move a runner over, throw to the right
base? It's not stupidity, it's obstinacy.  You just can't always blame the
coach.

Bill