Holley is for real

A real s.o.b.  His article today proves that sportswriters think they
are gods.  They think it's their role to pronounce and announce, as if
they really knew something.  I'm not surprised at what I read, by I'm
still astounded and outraged.  If these jerks knew anything about
leading an organization or actually dealing with the problems of ten
young millionaires who come to play hard about once a week, then I
would like to read their insights.  As it is, they are only writing
their own obituaries, not the coaches.

Oh, to have the freedom to pontificate and not bear any
responsibility for what I say.  Holley's level is really the level of
this list; but, we would crucify his little brain here.

Tired of small minded people who have no clue.

Gene