RE: Not too upset: Re: The trade.

Alvin was very impressive in Portland.  I and Warwick have been praising him since day one, and personally couldn't be happier to see him here.  Again very curious to see that we now have both of the PG's that the Blazers traded for Damon.  If we were so somehow pick up Gary Trent then the deal would be complete.  Not a horrible idea btw.  A Fort type come cheap.

Portland was very sorry to let Alvin go, maybe expendable since they got Anthony.  The Blazers/Bob are brilliant in picking these guys up.  Bonzi is playing off the chart, and they don't have room to play Augmon who is one of the best bench defensive players in the entire league.  They used him in getting Pippen, they just resigned when Houston dumped him.  Look at how well Cato is playing down there.  He would be a brilliant pick up if possible.  A Battie like only with consistency.

Can talk Celts/Blazers all day long.  Ken and Paul let's hook up, the 21st comes mighty quickly,
Greg