I HATE THIS TEAM

Is anyone as frustrated as I am? Christ I cannot watch or listen to this
team anymore. I was so excited the first year of "Pitino Ball" jumping for
joy as we beat the Bulls. Is there a worse GM then Pitino? JESUS. He has
lost touch more then Don Nelson and Elgin Baylor combined. What kind of
moves are these? CAN WE IMPEACH PITINO? Hell I own a few shares and have
devoted much energy to the damn C's, I think the fans should have some say.

Another LOTTERY, another terrible choice. MORE FUCKING SALARY CAP EXCUSES.
No fan support because the team is just awaful and boring. No more
pride...NOTHING!

I say we stick with ex-Celtics as coaches and GM's. We should have hired
Cowens dammit! I wonder what Darren Daye or Fred Roberts are doing? Couldn't
be worse then the SHITPITINO era!

UG
PLEASE
Someone cheer me up!
Tell me Bill Russel is comming out of retirement to suit up for the C's. Or
Duncan actually always wanted to play for the green and will take the league
minimum! anything please!

Colin