No Subject

This is a laugher, Bird has done more with less, you gotta be kidding, now if he were coaching the Clippers, then I may agree. Aside from that, I do believe the Celtic organization would be better off with him than Pitino.

Are you kidding?

Bird has brought a bunch of over-the-hill, unathletic, moderately
talented veterans, and made them the best team in the East. Those
guys never did anything before Bird got there, and they've been vastly
over-achieving since he got there.

Bird has done more with less than any other coach in the league. He
should get coach of the year, without a doubt.

-Andy

<<<<