RE: On Bird & Pitino

I'm not a great post Bird era fan but he has the best court vision and
understanding of how the game should be played with the exception of Magic
Johnson, that I have ever seen. He would in my estimation have these dudes
hustling more and playing defense much better. I also believe we would have
won 3-5 more games to this point. He may or may not have the patience for a
young inexperienced team, but he is a very very rare talent. I could have
played point during his years, just get the ball over the line and into his
hands, then his basketball savvy took over.