Re: that's it?

This evidently doesn't square with the Celtic management. How do you know
we could have done better?  Demanding and getting are two different deals.
The Celts are not in a position to demand anything. Playing Fortson showed
what a "bull in the China shop" he is. I thought it would work out, it
didn't, time to move on. Beside's I'm not sure Pitino can put a team
together at least in this Century, still one year left. He said he always
wanted this challenge, to build a team from the ground up. Now he tells us.