Thoght it couldn't get any worse

Guys, I was one of the first to predict Pitino coming to Boston.  I was elated with this.  Now I say this:  I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE WRONG AND MORE ASHAMED OF ANYONE THAN I AM NOW.  Pitino is worse than ML because we know Pitino knows basketball.  He has proved it on the court.  The constant losing has caused him to completely lose his mind!!  We just GAVE AWAY Fortson for absolutely nothing.  The Raptors have been desperate for a point guard for 2 years.  Alvin Williams has proved to everyone in this league he can't play the point.  Marks??  Give me a break.  He is another Eric Washington.  He will never play a game for Boston and it won't matter if he does.  This is as bad as ML signing Pervis & Barros to those monster contracts years ago.  I don't believe in jinxs, but this franchise is doomed.  We are destined to be the Clippers of the East for years to come.  I have been a Celtic fan for about 25 years, but I can't take this anymore.  We are a joke.  Losing is one thing, being a joke is something else.  ML and now Pitino has turned us into this.  At least ML was trying to get us Duncan in the lottery, Pitino has no excuse except insanity.  He is nutts.   Grade A #1 nut.

It is truly a shame to feel this low and be this upset over a basketball team, but that is how I feel.  As bad as it has been over the last 14 years, it continues to get worse.  Pitinos 1st move was to give way Eric Williams for nothing.  I hope that Pitino's last move as a Celtic was to give away Fortson for nothing.  No excuse for this.  No amount of bull crap can make this look good.  I'm sure Pitinos next adventure will be politics because only politicians can blow as much smoke as him, not more smoke, but as much smoke.  Don't be surprised if some of the more "liberal" Boston fans start taking things into there on hands regarding Pitino.  Ask Griffey in Seattle how fans can become if you get on there bad side.  I don't know what is worse, the actual trade or all the garbage that is to come from Pitino about how good this trade is, this was the best we could do, yada, yada, etc.  Same ole crap, same ole Pitino, same ole losing ways with know hope of getting any better anytime soon.   See ya in the lottery, I've got my season tickets to that, better get yours too, you are going to need them for a long time to come.   Troy