Wayne Turner

Dear Mr Pitino and the Celts,

I noticed that everywhere Wayne Turner's been, his team is winning. He
won with
Kentucky, he won with the Celtics at the summer league and was part of
the 3-0
start. Now he is winning with the Cincinnati Stuffs in the ibl (they are
23-7).

Maybe the Celts use some of Turner's winning formula. Turner should not
have been waived. He could sit and contributed in practice and garbage
time, and at a cheaper price (most important factor nowadays) than
Overton (Overton is not getting minutes anyway). Maybe if Turner had
been with the Celts since the beginning, he may have learn enough to be
ready to relief KA effectively (a la Anthony Carter at Miami) by now,
and make Barros redundant (or Barros could be
used more naturally at the SG position without the burden of PG duties).

May be we should get Turner back after the All-Star break. We need his
winning attitude (and good luck charm) to make a run at the playoffs.

Go Celtics Go.
kevin/singapore