Nix Nowitski

Dallas will never trade Nowitski.  Period.  They would be happy to
send S. Walker to us, but Fortson is much better.  I don't know what
the deal is with Trent, but he had a marvelous season last year and
took fewer dollars this season to get pt.  I'll have to check up on
that.  I really like Trent.  He rebounds and scores well.  Perhaps his
defense is weak, I don't know, but if we have to move Fortson, I would
say go for Trent.

Other than being absolutely crazy (and it's the new owner, not
Nellie) Dallas wouldn't bring in DR unless something wasn't working
right with Trent.  I don't know.  And now that they have signed DR I
won't watch them anymore anyway anyhow.

Come back from the dead once again, luke-warm Celtics.

Gene