Role players/Bench scoring

It looks to me that the marketplace is wide open for role players and bench
scorers. All you need is a willingness to take a multi-year contract in
exchange for an expiring contract.  That means the Celts have Fortson,
Ellison & Barros (is this the end of his contract?) to deal with so we may
very well see the bench strengthened.

I really like Danny but if Antoine is going to play the 4 then Danny's the
odd man out.  The thing is that with a PF like Antoine you really need one of
the more physical 3's like LJ or Mason to make the lineup work and then what
do you do when you face a lineup like NY's with Spreewell at the 3?

George