Re: TOMMY

> FWIW, in my opinion there was nothing wrong with the Dave D'Alessandro article.  He admitted Walker's talent as we all have.  He didn't trash him, and if you're honest with yourselves you'll have to admit it.  Read it again.  Antoine's future as a basketball player is up to Antoine.  As for the refs, they have very long memories.  Once you turn them against you it's next to impossible to turn them around, even the good ones.  For the sake of this team I'd like to see him turn it around, and maybe he will.  The jury is still out.
> Dorine

No, what was wrong with Dave's article was that it was a complete and utter rehash of an article that was printed after the Miami game, I think by Peter May who said that while Antoine may be an ass, he isn't the most hated player in the league; Stockton and Malone of the Utah Jazz are for their playing style.