Re: No Magic for C's today

From: Douglas342@AOL.com

jheydt@monmouth.com writes:

>  I think I wasted my money on the NBA Season Pass package.

    I don't consider my money as wasted.  I get to watch just about every
game. I live on the west coast, so games start right about when I get home
from work. So even if I am going out or get home late, I see part of the
game.  I have seen a part of at least half the game so far, and I feel better
informed than if I had seen no games.  What can I say?  I'm a Celtics fan.

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Others:

I have "finished" moving from bright, sunny Hawai`i to Blazerland
(once again) -- well, at least I have internet access -- and have
started catching up on Celts games.  I must agree with Doug; I spent
money on buying the League Pass (_again_) in order to see the Celtic
games (cable guy comes on the 2nd -- just in time for the Atlanta
game, I hope).  Games will start at a more reasonable time on the
West Coast, that's for sure.  I couldn't be more tickled.  The chance
to see Celtics games are mana from heaven to me.  What can I say,
indeed?  I am, indeed, a Celtics fan.  Thanks to Doug for saying that
first.

A friend informed me of the win against Joisey whilst imbibing
(numerous) beers at the Horse Brass (for those in the Greater PDX
area); I look forward to going over the posts on the List on the web
site to catch up on information, but folks, I want to say that, from
what I know, we won a game in the last seconds, so please, please,
glory in that victory -- revel in it, much as I did this night,
making a spectacle of myself in a pub that knew not of why I was
(most ostentatiously) celebrating.  God, it's good to be a C's fan.
I checked the Celts list first thing after confirming internet access
-- it's an addiction, but I love it.

I love this team.  Seriously, I think I might attempt coitus if it
was physically possible.  Sorry if that might offend folks, but
that's what you get when you mix beer with sports.  Better than
hooliganism ... I think.

Regards,

Bill, the Celtics "Tird" -- as always.

P.S. Anyone going to the C's game at Portland?  I'll definately be
there -- last one I saw in person was 3 years ago with Mercer
dropping 28 on Portland in a losing cause.  Let's hope for a better
result.  I'll be the guy in the cheap seats with the Celtics
shirt/hat/possible face paint.  Look for me, fellow C's fan.

P.P.S. For those who occasionally send personal email, please note my
new email address. And by the way, good to be back.