Re: No Magic for C's today

In a message dated 12/30/00 7:18:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jheydt@monmouth.com writes:

> I think I wasted my money on the NBA Season Pass package.

   I don't consider my money as wasted.  I get to watch just about every
game. I live on the west coast, so games start right about when I get home
from work. So even if I am going out or get home late, I see part of the
game.  I have seen a part of at least half the game so far, and I feel better
informed than if I had seen no games.  What can I say?  I'm a Celtics fan.